Conservatives will tell you that it is clear that they are victims of a vast conspiracy and are under attack!
To find out who all these groups and people are, I started compiling a list while listening to conservative talk radio and reading conservative blogs.
Here is the list of some of the fringe groups that are attacking conservatives:
- The government (yes, even when they’re running it, it still manages to attack them)
- The media
- The middle class
- The judiciary
- The blogosphere
- Illegal immigrants
- Legal immigrants
- Consumer advocate groups
- Gays and lesbians
- The big cities of America
- African Americans
- Rick Warren
- Al Franken
- 18-29 year olds
- Hispanic Americans
- The gutted small towns of America
- Anyone with a 401k plan
- The AARP
- Public radio
- Al Gore
- Colin Powell
- Retired generals
- Michael Moore
- The AFL-CIO
- Topless sunbathers and their fans in Australia
And these are just a few!
These attacks are a threat to individual freedom – conservatives are not allowed to be conservatives because they live in constant fear after listening to conservative media.
It has never been clearer that conservatives must defend themselves from these relentless attacks! In order to fight back against all of these people who clearly hate conservatives, I suggest conservatives:
- Point out that they are under attack constantly using all of the media outlets that they own
- Demonize attackers as “radicals” and “fringe” elements
- Generate outrage against these attackers to justify using any means necessary to fight them (eventually maybe they can be imprisoned)
- Setup their own “scientific” studies
- Fund business schools
- Fund think tanks to generate propaganda against these attackers
- Insert representatives from business in academia to create a balance of academics and conservative propaganda
- Constantly monitor the media for any pieces that counter conservative philosophy and purge wherever possible
- Scan all textbooks for anti-conservative thought
- Eliminate public schools
- Defund universities that aren’t business schools
- Wage war against the arts as these people are worthless and don’t really work
- Get rid of any media outlets that aren’t owned by big businesses and allow media consolidation so it is easier to air propaganda
- Promote based on loyalty to the movement rather than qualifications
- Destroy the middle class
The only other action that is possible, but is a threat to our freedom as Americans, is for conservatives to turn off the conservative media and then maybe they won’t feel so threatened.
As a fan and a listener of conservative talk radio though, I would urge against this action because without listening to conservative talk radio and the corporate-controlled media, we might all seem like people with slightly different viewpoints instead of conservatives and their enemies.